Friday 25 January 2008

The Three Ghosts
To whom it may concern:
My name is dede, I grew up in Albuquerque, NM. The house I grew up in was haunted. I believe it was haunted by three ghosts. We have had people come to visit and have seen many things or experiences goings on. although I dont live in this home anymore, we know that its been purchased several times more than 8 times since we left.
Our old neighbors say that the owners usually leave in the middle of the night. However we lived in the home 17 years and didnt move because of the goings on. In fact, I have fond memories of this home. I believe we were protected because we are devout catholics. I love investigating, and have no fear of demons. I love Most Haunted and happen to love Derek Acorah. This, by far, is the most awesome show on TV.Dede
Deidre Cuellar

No comments: